I am a business professional with a wealth of diverse experiences spanning across various fields; from sales, to military & government, to technology & entrepreneurship.
Leading business development of an international defense contracting startup, I managed a projects budget of ~ $10MM. My leadership resulted in securing over $20MM in government and B2B contracts in under 10 months. I also leveraged relationships with command military personnel to be awarded land on 2 major bases in Afghanistan, and authorization to build an airfield.
I’ve worn many hats in my career. As a result, I’ve learned key factors and developed a unique ability to manage multi-disciplinary projects; and to provide valuable solutions to complex challenges. My various experiences have taught me that my professional value to any organization amounts to the following:
- Execution – The Execution of a U.S. Marine is matched by very few • That’s what any successful organization boils down to. Execution is what I’m about
- Leadership – Excelled rapidly into leadership roles in all previous employment
- Solutions – Enthused by, and welcome, challenges and problem solving • Particularly in technology, growth strategy and finance (Apps, gadgets, valuations, and M&A excite me)
- Communication – I speak fluent tech geek, “Lean” strategy, business (models, analysis, projections, etc), sales, and client satisfaction • An important skills bundle need, often gone unnoticed
- Balanced – My left and right brains are highly active. Coincidentally, I’m also ambidextrous
- Ownership – I enjoy taking on a project, making it my own, and developing it into a great product
- Personality – The person you look forward to seeing & being around at the office