Chair for the SB/DVBE Advocates Committee
Michael has over 20 years of experience within State Government. He represents the State of California as a customer liaison educating Small Businesses and Disable Veteran Business Enterprises on how to do business with State Government. He also has experience working in the federal & private sector.
His State service includes:
- Chair for the SB/DVBE Advocates Committee
- Co-chair for the San Joaquin Regional Public Agencies Consortium
- Senior IT buyer for the Energy Commission
- Cal-Fire Small Business (SB) and Disable Veteran Business Enterprise (DVBE) Program administrator
- Contract administrator specializing in fuel acquisitions for State of California.