Joseph Molina’s Bio
San Diego, Veterans Chamber of Commerce:
Currently serving as the Executive Director and Chair for the San Diego Veterans Chamber of Commerce.
Mr. Molina has over 12 years’ experience as a business advisor with extensive experience in business concepts, strategies and employee leadership.
- Implementing the “Meet the Buyers” sessions. Under his leadership, the program grew from 40 attendees to over 200 small business owners.
- Developed specialized curriculum for veterans to help transition to small business ownership and veteran management training.
- Developed partnerships with Small Business Development Centers, PTAC, Chambers of Commerce and Veteran Business Centers.
- Has been helping Colleges collaborate with military bases in San Diego since 2001.
- Provide Consultation and Advice to Faculty on how to teach Entrepreneurship.
Developed the following programs:
- Certified Training program for Business Coaches — to help students create and or manage a new business. The program allows for community colleges to award “Academic Credit” to students while working on their own business.
- Created Textbook Companion (Workbook) – to help support faculty on implementing Entrepreneurial activities and real life applications in the classroom.
- Soft Skills Pro — a program that trains Teachers Faculty and Counselors on “how to” teach students Job readiness skills to be successful in a job.
- “Leadership for Business Owners” — program to help new business owners become better leaders/managers at their own new companies.
- Textbook Author, “Management Guide to Creating High Performance Employees”
- Military – “Military to Civilian Re-Adjustment Program” (M-CRAP) To help transitioning military re-enter into the civilian market at a Supervisory Levels
Faculty member since 1998 for several Universities and Community Colleges. Courses on; Management for Park University and lead instructor for the Leadership Academy at MiraCosta College Cal Poly Pomona Areas of Instruction: Entrepreneurship and Management Courses.
veteran-owned business, MBE and SDVBE